Sunday 5 February 2012

The Periodic Table of Elements - So Many Resources!

Upon a brief search in any search engine it is not difficult to find numerous web pages devoted to the famous Periodic Table of Elements. Before I provide an overview of some of the trends found in the Periodic Table I thought I would provide you with a list of my favourite online resources that I found.


The internet provides numerous places to take an in depth look at each of the elements in the table and the trends found within the table. As a teacher it is wonderful to have resources so easily accessible. Learning has changed so much from when I was a student. I recall being in panic mode if I forgot my coloured photocopy of the Periodic Table when going to chemistry class. Now it is so easy to access the famous chemistry tool. I Bet there is even an app for that...

Well look at that there is an app for that. Take a look: Periodic Table of Elements App - ITunes


No comments:

Post a Comment